Text-to-speech (TTS) is an assistive technology that can read digital text. This technique is also known as the “reading technique”. TTS reads words on digital devices such as smartphones and computers with a touch or clicks and converts them into voice or voice.
It can read various text formats such as PDF, Word, Doc, Pages, and works with various digital devices. The
TTS is useful for children, people with reading difficulties, e-learning, editing and proofreading professionals of all ages, and more.
How does the Text-to-speech (TTS) work?
The voice of the text-to-speech solution is computer-generated and can be read faster or slower. From time to time, you may hear a computer-generated voice that sounds like your child is speaking, and the voice quality may vary.
The Text-to-speech tool can highlight the text as you read it, so you can actually see how far you have gone in the document. In addition, some TTS tools may have Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology. This allows you to read the text from the image.
Benefits of Text-to-Speech Solution
The text-to-speech solution offers benefits to both content owners and consumers. Here are some of the many benefits of the TTS solution:
For Enterprises and Content Owners Content owners such as enterprises, publishers, organizations, media houses, mobile app developers, and e-learning solution providers can enjoy the following benefits: TTS Solutions in the Next Area Method:
- Global Reach: Human-like, clear, and customizable TTS voice helps reach people around the world. You can also embed different languages for translation to help users understand your native language text.
- Improved user experience: Activating voice in pre-sales and after-sales can minimize human agent workload, provide personalized services, reduce operational costs, and increase throughput.
- Save Cost and Time: TTS solutions are easy to activate with minimal maintenance, saving enterprises time and money.
- Increased Productivity: TTS allows e-learning professionals and HR departments to prepare learning modules for employee training. This allows employees to multitask with materials anytime, anywhere. For end-Users such as online learners, researchers, teachers, device users, app users, website visitors, and machine users can benefit from the text-to-speech solution in the following ways: Many of the world’s populations have certain types of learning or reading disabilities, including language-based learning disabilities. Enabling the TTS solution in the documentation will help you better understand the documentation. It is also useful for people who have difficulty reading and writing and have poor eyesight.
- Multitasking: Listening gives you the flexibility to perform various physical tasks at the same time, such as cooking, cleaning, and exercising. This is a recreation for busy professionals who have little time to read books at the table for long periods of time. .. Simply plug in your headphones and you’ll be able to listen to content while doing other activities.
- Great for kids: Kids can listen to audio files in books and other learning materials instead of always sticking to the desktop or cell phone screen. It protects your precious eyes. In addition, it improves word recognition and cognitive skills, making it easier to find and correct attribution errors.
- Travel Companion: Enable Speech to Text to listen to materials while traveling. No matter how bumpy the road is, you can always listen to the sound and enjoy driving without damaging your eyes.
With the advent of Web 2.0, higher bandwidth, and better online application development, there are several services that can quickly convert text to voice. Here are some cool online web services that can help you quickly and easily convert text to speech. They are not arranged in any particular order.
With SpokenText, the possibilities are endless. You can record text content and easily listen to it on your selected playback system. For example, you can record notes and listen to them during the exam. Or you can record a classic novel and listen to it on your iPod while walking or biking in the gym. You can also download the recording, burn it to a CD, and listen to it on your sofa at home while relaxing on the sofa.
- Supports English, French, Spanish, or German.
- You can record PDFs, Word, plain text, PowerPoint files, RSS news feeds, emails, and web pages and automatically convert them to audio.
- You can share your recordings with the Spoken Text badge on podcasts or blogs. You can also share your website recordings with your custom recording player.
- It has a simple and intuitive user interface.
- The test account is free and valid for one week.
Just cut the text you want to convert to voice, paste it into the text field and click Convert Text. Alternatively, upload a support document, website, blog, etc., and click the Convert File or Listen button.
All you have to do is sit and listen. iSpeech does all the work for you. If you upload the file and the file has been converted, the file will play automatically. You can download, podcast, or embed it as an item on any HTML-supported web page such as MySpace, Blogger, or eBay. Text-to-speech
- Supported file types and websites include Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. , Adobe Acrobat, rich text files, blogs, RSS news feeds, hypertext mark-up languages (DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, PDF, RTF, HTML).
- Converted file options: Download, podcast, or embed as an object in any web page that supports HTML, including MySpace, Blogger, eBay, and more.
- Convert to Podcasts
- Free Offer for Bloggers
- Instant TTS Blog Podcasts
- Quick and Easy Integration
- Highest Quality Natural Sounding Audio
- Increase Delivery
Do you want to read PDFs, ebooks, and loud texts in a natural voice, even if someone isn’t sitting next to you? Text-to-speech
This is the solution if you need to write or paste text in a box and press the play button, try TTS Reader for free. Supports many languages, accents, and game speed variations. You can also select this check box if you want the location and text to be saved automatically in the cloud. It supports almost all browsers including Firefox, Safari and Chrome. Text-to-speech
There is no need for downloading, login, and passwords; simply drag or copy your text, drop it in the box, and start playing. It is excellent for kids and listening to content in the background, proofreading, and more. TTSReader provides high-quality sounding voices from various sources. Text-to-speech
You will get female and male voices in multiple accents and languages. Choose from the voice and language you like and generate polished speech, and enjoy! It remembers your text and the position when you paused. When you quit your browser, you can go back and listen from where you left off. It also works on mobile, so it’s perfect for reading articles. Save time and money by getting the Android Text Reader app and using it offline wherever you like. Extract words from the PDF read them aloud, and mark the text you are currently reading. You can also get the Chrome extension for free and listen to websites such as news, wikis, and blogs. Text-to-speech
Converts text to voice using an API based on Google’s AI technology. Cloud TexttoSpeech helps improve customer interaction through realistic, intelligent responses. Text-to-speech
You can integrate users into applications and devices using the voice-based user interface. It allows the user to choose their preferred language and voice. Text-to-speech
The API delivers speech through DeepMind’s speech synthesis expertise, almost like humans. It supports over 40 languages and over 220 voices. It offers many features such as custom voice, WaveNet voice, voice voting, SSML, text support, and much more. You can use recordings to train your custom voice model to create sounds that sound more natural and unique. You can convert text to Linear16, OGG Opus, MP3, and more. Easily integrate with any device or application, including PCs, IoT devices, tablets, and phones to send gRPC or REST requests. Text-to-speech
Get Notevibes text to voice conversion online, convert text to 201 natural sounding voices and download MP3 for free with Notevibes. It can save you money and time so you don’t have to hire a professional to do the job. Text-to-speech
You can use this solution to create natural, human-like voice videos. Upload these videos to Vimeo, your personal website, or YouTube. Get a clean and simple interface with an advanced editor to convert text to speech in seconds. Text-to-speech
The advanced editor has many advantages such as speed and pitch changes, single-click pause addition, audio storage as WAV or MP3, volume and highlight control, over 25 languages, multiple audios, and more. Text-to-speech
It also helps you redistribute audio files even after your subscription has expired. Notevibes’ MP3 format AI-powered text-to-speech software addresses several business needs. Create realistic female and male voices and access WaveNet via DeepMind. Text-to-speech
Notevibes allows you to create voice email greetings in a variety of languages using intonation and tones. It also uses SSML tags to add background audio or music to audio files. Back up your files for 14 days and never lose them.
Other benefits include:
- Create a sample music track.
- Create in-game character dialogs with different voices.
- Corporate broadcast.
Prices start at $ 7 per month for the, which bundles 1,200,000 characters, 18 languages, MP3 downloads, and more each year.