Different ways to fix a corrupted USB flash drive without losing data —
Are you worried about losing your data due to your corrupted USB flash and want to get your data without losing it. Then don’t worry there are some steps that one can take to prevent data from being lost. Belwo are the Different ways to fix a corrupted USB flash drive without losing data. Different ways to fix a corrupted USB flash drive
About 90% of people face the problem that the USB drive isn’t supporting the files. What we should do in that case. So please don’t panic there are some measures that can help you find the best way to recover your data from being damaged. Different ways to fix a corrupted USB flash drive
Basically there are two methods two recover data. One is of the USB is readable by the system and the other is if USB is not readable by the system
Case:1 if USB is readable by the system!!
Method :1 use CMD command.
- The first step you need to do is, from the START option, go and search for CMD or COMMAND PROMPT. Different ways to fix a corrupted USB flash drive
- Click On the option of the command prompt, as soon as you open the command prompt a black screen will appear on the screen.
- There you should write the command written below chkdsk H:/f (where H is the name of the USB Drive and it can vary so type the name of your USB Drive) Different ways to fix a corrupted USB flash drive
- After doing this it will search for the system irregularities. If found any then it will tell you. And if your system is checked and all the problems have been fixed then it will display that the file is now accessible. Different ways to fix a corrupted USB flash drive without losing data
Method:2 Repair with the help of the third party
This method is for those who don’t know much about technology for them it is easy to use the third party or the third software so that it will be helpful for them. Different ways to fix a corrupted USB flash drive
And what if you get software for fixing up this problem and the prime things for FREE. Then you think that it’s good?
So let’s move towards the steps that you should follow
- The first thing you need to do is, Download the EASEUS TOOL which is available for free. Now install it.
- After installation opens the software and choose file fixing operation on the left side of the panel.
- At the right side of the panel, examine and fix the system errors of the file.
- After doing this, hold on till the operation gets completed. Once completed then view your file.
Method:3 With the help of Windows.
If your flash drive is accessible by your computer then you should read the following step:
- Connect your USB to your computer.
- Go to MY COMPUTERS and select your drive.
- Go to properties are right-clicking the USB option.
- Go to the tool tab.
- Select the Check button.
- Wait until the scanning process and close the scanning window.
- Right-click the USB option and click Eject. Take out your USB drive.
If USB is unreadable how to recover the data.
Method 1: Use data rescue sossoftware
- Use EASEUS data recovery software as soon as you insert your USB Drive in the USB port. Select your USB Drive and start scanning your lost files.
- This recovery software will scan all your lost files and data. Once scanned use filter feature to filter your files. Also, you can view your USB files in the program.
- Select the marked files and choose “recover” option to recover the files. Select the path where you want to store your files either on the PC or any other external device.
Case2: If windows can’t access the USB File.
Method1: Again install your driver!!
There are many cases in which USB files get corrupted due to improper driver updates. To overcome this problem you should install your driver again. Follow the steps to recover your data.
- Press Windows+ X and select drive manager.
- Broad the list and right-click on your USB or removable disk and select uninstall.
- After selecting ok remove the drive.
- Reconnect the USB Drive and check whether the files are accessible or not
At last I would like to conclude that don’t panic if you have the Same problem like so. There are many different software and methods which can be used of the above methods didn’t worked you. Hope this article have helped you and clear all your queries. Different ways to fix a corrupted USB flash drive
Also Read:- T20 History