Some of the Best Indian Singers
Music is one of the most important and irreplaceable parts of the film industry. A long list of musicians, singers, and songwriters has achieved great wealth and popularity.
Music is the life of this country and many celebrities have come out of the crowd, set new records and made a name for themselves. Many people become celebrities and earn huge amounts of money through their work and hard work. The film gained popularity thanks to some of the most classic songs in the Indian film industry, and with them, their performers became hugely popular.
Singers these days have gotten a lot better, so they worked a lot and made a lot of money.
Music is actually an integral part of the Bollywood industry. Sometimes because of the pre-released songs and great music some movies make a lot of money. Besides, sometimes a simple cult song can make a huge blockbuster for the entire movie. Instead, it is clear that music plays a big role in Bollywood. So, we bring you a list of the 10 richest Indian singers in the industry.
The list of the 10 richest Indian singers are as follows:
- Shreya Goshal
Shreya Goshal is known for her Hindi Bollywood songs that became very popular. She is is a classical singer and also one of the best Indian singers ever. Although in Hindi, she sang in various local films, making her name famous throughout India.
Fans and critics praised her voice and song for their melody and beauty. She takes the amount of Rs. $30 million per song, net worth more than 185 million rupees.
- DOB: March 12, 1984
- Birthplace: Murshidabad, West Bengal, India
- Duration: 1998-present
- Spouse: Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya
- Awards: 4 National Film Awards, 7 Film4fare Southern Awards, 10 Film4fare Awards
- Yo-Yo Honey Singh
Star rapper and singer Yo Yo Honey Singh is not behind. His writing and rapping made him very famous in the country. Many of his albums were instant hits, and he also worked on many local films.
His songs are often at the top of the charts and are very well known. He takes Rs. Each song is 30 million won, and the total assets are 180 million won.
- Real name: Hirdesh Singh
- DOB: March 15, 1983
- Place of birth: Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
- The year 2003 – Present
- Awards: PTC Punjabi Best Music Director, BritAsia TV International Music Awards 201 Best Asian Music Awards 201 Album 2012, PTC Punjabi Film Awards – Best Music Director 2012, MTV VMAI Awards – Best Indie Male Artist 2013, MTV EMA Awards – Best Indian Act 2013, 2014 Zee Cine Awards for International Icon Male
- Mika Singh
Mika Singh is 2000 It gained a lot of popularity in the early ”s and has remained a popular name ever since. He sang many albums and songs in films in Hindi and local languages. Although Mika Singh is a bit controversial, his songs are still known to the public. He charges Rs. Each song is 25 million won, with a net worth of 950 billion won.
- Born Name: Amrik Singh
- DOB: June 10, 1977
- Place of Origin: Durgapur, West Bengal, India
- Genre: Pop, Bhangra, Rap
- Years Worked: 1998 – Present
- Sunidhi Chauhan
Sunidhi Chauhan is known as a child prodigy. So, from prodigy to the most famous singer of her time in India – she saw it all. She gained immense fame and popularity because of her songs. Also, because of all these factors, she was able to earn a lot of money over the years.
She is a great example for anyone who wants to be successful in the industry. Although her popularity has declined in recent years, she is still one of the best singers in India. She charges 15 lakhs for each song and has a net worth of 65 crores.
- DOB: August 14, 1983 (age 38)
- Born: New Delhi
- Genre: Pop, Movie, Indian Classical Music, R&B, Rock, Hip Hop, Sufi, Jazz, Blues
- Awards: Three Filmfare Awards
- Sonu Nigam
One of India’s most popular romantic singers is Sonu Nigam. He is one of India’s most popular names, all of you must have heard of him. He sang a lot of Bollywood songs. And romantic songs are his forte. Everyone has heard his songs at least once and admired his sweet voice.
Sonu Nigam has sparked controversy recently, but his voice and fame remain. He takes Rs. Each song is 15 million won, and the total net amount is about 600 billion won.
- DOB: July 30, 1973.
- Birthplace: Faridabad, Haryana, India
- Genre: Film, Music, Classics, Music.
- Years of service in the industry: 1993 to now.
- Awards: 11 National Awards, 2 Hindi Filmfare Awards, 2 Filmfare Awards South.
- Mohit Chauhan
As a song lover, according to my personal view, Bollywood songs would be incomplete without Mohit Chauhan. He was the one who sang the most popular hits of the previous decade. He is a prolific singer with a strong fan base in India and abroad. He took music to another level.
He has tremendous talent and his abilities need no proof. He has sung many great songs that have taken the country by surprise in recent years. But he charges Rs. Each song is 10 million won, with a net worth of 520 billion won.
- DOB: 11 March 1966.
- Birthplace: Nahan, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Genre: Pop, Rock, Himakali Folk, Indie Pop.
- Working years: 1998 to present.
- Awards: 2 Filmfare Awards, 1 IIFA Award, 3 Zee Cine Awards, 1 Screen Award
- Arijit Singh
Everyone must have heard this name. Arijit Singh is for sure the most famous and popular Indian singer in today’s time. He is the king of romance and sad songs and has a huge number of fans. He has been in the industry from a very young age and has cared for a niche for himself.
He performed on platforms and performed at shows that were enthusiastically received by his fans. He takes Rs. 40 million won per song, the current capital is 500 billion won.
- DOB: April 25, 1987
- Place of birth: West Bengal, Jiaganj, India
- Years of service: 2007 – present
- Spouse: Koyel Singh (m. 2014)
- Genre: Film, Sufi, Rabindra Classic Western Pop, Ghazal, Indian Classic
Another famous rapper on this list is Badshah. He is famous and well known and one of the biggest celebrities in the Indian music industry. He has released several music albums and sang many songs in films.
He charges about 18 lakhs for each song and his total capital to date is Rs 40 crore.
- Birth Name: Aditya Pratik Singh Sisodia
- DOB: 1984
- Place of Birth: Delhi, India
- Genre: Pop, Desi Hip Hop, Bollywood 2017 Awards
- Neha Kakkar
One more popular name is Neha Kakkar. Her life is completely changed after some of her songs became popular on the internet. She hasn’t given a flop song even a single time since then. She has done everything from great proposals to reality show judging.
She is a famous singer who carves a niche among her contemporaries. She is currently charging the amount in rupees. Each song is $8-10 million, with a net worth of KRW 330 billion.
- DOB: June 6, 1988 (age 33)
- Place of birth: Rishikesh, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Years of service: 2006 – present
- Spouse: Rohanpreet Singh (m. 2020)
- Genre: Pop, Film Awards PTC Punjabi Music Awards ( Best Duo Vocalist), Brit Asia TV Music Awards 2018 (Bollywood Track of the Year), Mirchi Music Awards 2020 (Mirchi Social Media Icon of the Year)
- Niti Mohan
Finally, Niti Mohan is a famous name in the Indian music industry. She sang many Bollywood songs that helped her gain praise and recognition in her country. She has been involved in numerous projects and has had several hits.
In a very short time, she showed her talent and ability and became a famous Indian singer. She charges between 5 and 6 million rupees per song and has a working capital of 15 million rupees.
- DOB: November 18, 1979
- Place of birth: Delhi, India
- Years of service: 2003 – present
- Spouse: Nihar Pandya (m. 2019)
- Genre: Pop, Film, Classic
- Awards: 2 Filmfare Awards 2 Myrsia Music Awards